Why I Love This Recipe
I don't like frozen pre-made turkey burgers. So I invented my own. Do I need to say how YUM they were? Of course they were- everything's better fresh and when you make it yourself! Although- I DO like Ruby Tuesday's little turkey burger sliders.... I admit it!
Ingredients You'll Need
1lb ground Turkey
1c baby Portobellos, chopped
bunch Cilantro, chopped
1/2c Heinz 57 sauce
Salt & Pepper
1/2c Panko bread crumbs
Olive Oil for frying
* Mix everything together with your hands til all incorporated.
* Form 4-6 patties, per your choice of size; they don't shrink so you can get 6 out of this easy.
* Fry as any burger in oil 5min or so per side, til well browned.
* I served on big sesame seed buns w/lettuce and chipotle mayo! They were also good ALL BY THEMSELVES like a Salmon Patty, with a little chipotle mayo or 57 on the side!
* I also thought of making sliders and serving them on Kings Hawaiian rolls!