Triple-Chocolate Whoopie Pies
Why I Love This Recipe
These will be fun to make with your kids or grandkids…. Can’t wait to make them with my granddaughter Nina!
Terri Chandler, RHIT, CTR
Ingredients You'll Need
• 1 package Devil’s Food Cake Mix
• 1 package (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate instant Pudding
• 3 oz. Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
• 1 package (8oz) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
• 1 cup Jet -Puffed Marshmallow Crème
• 1 tub (80z.) Cool Whip, Thawed
Heat oven to 350 degrees.. Mix cake batter as directed on box except use 3/4 cup water. Stir in dry pudding mix and melted Baker’s chocolate. Drop 2 Tablespoon 2 inches apart into 32 mounds on baking sheet. Bake 14 to 16 mins or until done.. Cool on a cooling rack
Next beat crème cheese and marshmallow crème in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Then gently stir in Cool Whip. Take two of the pies spread the crème mixture in between and do this to all until all pies are filled. Store in a refrigerator until ready to eat… enjoy !