The Best Chocolate Cake
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 package Duncan Hines Chocolate Butter cake mix
½ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 small package instant chocolate pudding
8 ounces sour cream
1¾ cups chocolate chips
¾ cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350° degrees F.
2. Grease and flour a 10” Bundt pan.
3. Put a spoonful or so of dry cake mix into a quart-size Ziploc bag; add chocolate chips and nuts, and shake bag to coat chips and nuts well, set aside.
4. Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, water, vanilla, pudding mix, and sour cream; mix well.
5. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
6. Turn mixture in to Bundt pan; bake for 50 to 55 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
7. Frost with homemade or canned chocolate frosting when cooled.