Why I Love This Recipe
It's my all-time favorite food...SUSHI ROLLS!
Ingredients You'll Need
2 medium balls of sushi rice
4 Tempura Shrimps
6 strips carrot (2 inches)
4 strips cucumber (3 inches)
To Cook Tempura:
1. Prepare a bowl of flour and a bowl of egg mixture
(flour+water+egg+chili pepper but it's optional+grind
2. Deep fry shrimps around 1-2 minutes or until crisp.
Time to Roll a Nori:
1. Put Nori on the board, shiny part facing down.
2. Fill the nori with rice while spreading evenly, pressing down
3. Leave 1 inch space at the end of the nori.
4. Align first the calamari on the side of nori that has no space,
then put the other fillings next to it
5. Use gloves to roll sushi so that the rice will not stick on your
6. Put your thumb below the edge of the nori then lift up slowly
while holding the fillings down with your four fingers.
7. Roll up then give a grip downward, pushing towards the end of
To Cut Nori:
1. Wet knife before slicing sushi.
2. Hold sushi with one hand leaving an inch then slice.
3. Slice 1 inch in every sushi roll.
4. Wet again the knife as often as you slice the roll (around 3