Spinach Side Dish
"Side Dish/Spinach Side Dish"Serves 5 | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 10-15 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
This is a really healthy and good tasting recipe to make for your family.
Ingredients You'll Need
Spinach 2 bunches
Green Onion 1 Stalk
Garlic 2 Cloves
Sesame Oil 1 Tablespoon
Sesame Seeds 1 Tablespoon
Soy sauce 1.5 Tablespoon
. wash and cut the spinach into 2 inches length.
2. In boiling water, add 1 ts of salt and blanch the spinach for 30 seconds
3. Drain the the spinach and rinse it in cold water 3 times, and squeeze it gently to get all the water out
4. Mince the Garlic, chopped the green onion
5. In a big bowl, add gralic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil. Mix well.
6. Add the spinach into the sauce and mix evenly by chopstick.
7. Transfer the spinach onto a serving plate and sprinkle 1 tbs of toasted sesame seeds.
Pairs Well With