Why I Love This Recipe
Just one of the many dishes I remember from my childhood.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 tbs oilve oil
1 nice size rib eye or portorhouse steak about 1 1/2 inches thick
1/4 teaspoon of salt
less than a 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
2 cloves of chopped garlic
1 medium can of tomatoes
2 taspoons of Italian seasoning
1. In a large frying pan heat oil. Place stake in pan and brown on both sides. Flame will have to be somewhat high to brown meat so keep an eye on it.
2. Remove steak from pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Place garlic and tomatoes in the same pan which meat was cooked in. Cook for 10 minutes on medium flame. Careful that tomatoes do not splash it will burn you.
4. Retun steak to pan, add Italian seasoning and cook in tomatoes for about another 2 minutes longer
5. Place steak on serving dish and cover with tomato sauce and serve hot. Enjoy!
Pairs Well With
Pasta on the side is always nices with this dish and some warm Italian bread will make it complete