"These sliders are perfect for a summer party!"Serves 6 | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 12 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Sliders are a great choice for an appetizer and these are some of the yummiest ones to make!
Ingredients You'll Need
6 tray buns
10 -12 slices deli corned beef
1 cup sauerkraut squeezed, to get rid or most of the liquid
as desired thousand island dressing
6 slices swiss cheese approximately
2 – 3 Tbsp. butter melted
1 Tbsp poppy seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut the tray buns in half horizontally, while keeping them all connected. Roll each slice of deli corned beef loosely and place on top of the buns.
2. Lay out the cheese so that it covers the entire surface of the buns.
3. Sprinkle the sauerkraut over top the cheese as evenly as possible.
4. Drizzle the dressing on top of the sauerkraut. Use as much or as little as you like, but approximately 1/4-1/3 of a cup should do it.
5. Replace the top portion of the buns. In a bowl combine the melted butter and poppy seeds. Brush over the tops of the buns, spreading it as evenly as possible, letting it fall into the crevices of the buns. Bake for approximately 10 – 12 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
Pairs Well With
French fries would go great with these sliders!