Red Sauce Pasta
"Veggie Pasta"Serves 2 | Prep Time 20 minutes | Cook Time 5 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
This veggie pasta is quick and easy to make! It requires minimum effort and is delicious! You can use store bought pasta sauce or you can use homemade pasta sauce. You can find the recipe for homemade sauce in this cookbook. Once again, I would recommend homemade but store bought is delicious as well. The veggies can be switched to your taste. These are just the ones I like in my pasta.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup pasta
1/2 pasta sauce (ready made or homemade)
3 cloves garlic
1/2 onion (finely chopped)
1/4 green pepper (diced)
1/4 cup corn
1/4 cup broccoli (blanched)
2 tbsp oil
1. Boil the pasta. Keep aside.
2. In a pan, heat the oil.
3. Add the garlic and saute for a minute.
4. Add the onions and saute for another minute.
5. Add the green pepper, corn, broccoli, pasta sauce. Cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add the pasta and mix until incorporated.
Pairs Well With
A tall glass of water