"We're always delivering smiles....sometimes in potato!"Serves 4 | Prep Time 30 | Cook Time 25
Why I Love This Recipe
Now you can deliver smiles at dinner time too!
Ingredients You'll Need
800g Maris Piper Potatoes
1 tsp Salt
5 tbsp Breadcrumbs
1 Egg Beaten
3 tbsp Plain Flour
4 tbsp Cornflour
1. Peel and boil the potatoes until soft. Mash and place in a bowl.
2. Combine the salt with the breadcrumbs and add to the mash.
3. Add the beaten egg and mix through to form a very wet dough.
4. Sieve in the flour and cornflour and use your hands to form a dough. If it is too wet add a little more flour.
5. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 mins or longer. Dough can be made in advance and kept in fridge until required.
6. Pre-heat oven to 180 ˚C.
7. Place a sheet of baking paper on a board and sprinkle a generous amount of flour on it. Roll out the dough to the thickness of a pound coin.
8. Using a round cookie cutter, cut out the circles and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
9. Use a straw to make the holes for the eyes and a tablespoon to make the mouth.
10. Place in the pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked.