"Who doesn't love pizza, especially in the form of sliders?"Serves 12 | Prep Time 15 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
These sliders are so delicious and are perfect for any occasion!
Ingredients You'll Need
1 12- pack of dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
1/4 cup pizza sauce
35 pieces pepperoni slices
as desired pickled pepper rings hot and spicy or just pickled
2 cups mozzarella shredded
2 Tablespoons butter melted
½ teaspoon garlic powder
2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
sprinkling Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut the tray buns in half horizontally, while keeping them all connected.
2. Spread the pizza sauce on the top of the bottom half of the buns.
3. At this point, it would be a good idea to place the buns in a slightly greased or sprayed 9 x 13 pan.
4. Layer on the pepperoni pieces so they cover the entire surface of the buns. Layer on the pepper rings.
5. Layer on the mozzarella cheese. Replace the top section of the buns.
6. Mix the butter, garlic powder, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning together. Brush over the tops of the buns, getting into the nooks and crannies of the buns.
7. Bake for approximately 10 – 12 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Pairs Well With
These would be great to dip in marinara sauce!