Peanut Butter Cup Pie
Why I Love This Recipe
Yummy and easy to make.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 Package of vanilla cook and serve pudding mix
4 C. Milk divided
16 oz. Creamy peanut butter
1 package chocolate instant pudding mix
Prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
1) Place two cups of the milk and the vanilla cook and serve pudding in a saucepan over medium heat on the stove, and whisk to combine well.
2) Continue to stir the mixture often while it thickens and comes to a light boil.
3) Reduce the heat to a simmer and add in the peanut butter until the mixture has thickened and is smooth.
4) Spread the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pie crust.
5) Add the chocolate pudding mix and the other two cups of milk to a mixing bowl, and whisk to combine well. Continue to stir and let the mixture thicken for about 5 minutes.
6) Spread the chocolate pudding over the top of the peanut butter mixture in the pie crust.
7) Place the pie into the fridge to set for a minimum of four hours before serving. Garnish with whipped cream if desired.