Pasta with beyond meat sauce
"This is an easy to make, delicious pasta recipe, plus with they beyond meat replacing chicken, or beef it makes the dish vegetarian."Serves 6 | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 15 mins
Why I Love This Recipe
This vegetarian pasta is delicious and can be served with practically any side, I promise you, you'll fall in love with this recipe, for the cherry on top this specific recipe can be changed to suit your specific preferences and taste.
Ingredients You'll Need
1/2 a pack of beyond meat.
1 box of spaghetti
1 jar of pre-made pasta sauce
1. Bring 7 cups of salted water to a complete boil, and stir in one box of spaghetti. Stirring until softened, and put in a colander and set aside.
2. Put one jar of pasta sauce of choice(ie, tomato basil, roasted garlic, sweet marinara) along with two tablespoons of sugar on low heat. Cover and leave to simmer.
3. Put a package of thawed beyond meat, in a pan with oil, on medium heat, and cook until golden brown, or until the meat is somewhat hardened on the outside.
4. Add the simmered pasta sauce to the pan with beyond meat, and mix in while breaking the meat into small pieces.
5. Stir in the fourth cup of chopped scullion
6. Put the now dry spaghetti on a plate, and spoon on some of the meat sauce, season to taste using salt and/or pepper
Pairs Well With
I would serve this with some delicious garlic bread, or a nice salad.