Party Cheese Balls
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
* 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
* 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 jar (5 ounces) sharp American cheese spread
* 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento cheese spread
* 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* Dash garlic salt
* 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
* 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
* Assorted crackers
In a mixing bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; beat until blended. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until easy to handle.
Shape into two balls; roll one ball in pecans and one in parsley. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving with crackers. Yield: 2 cheese balls (1-3/4 cups each).