Parmesan Chicken and Potato Bake
Why I Love This Recipe
RECIPE BY: Jaime in Winnipeg, recipezaar.com
"I got this out of the new Kraft What's Cooking magazine. The picture looked wonderful, but the recipe seemed too simple - I didn't really think that it would be all that good. Well, the picture was right - an amazingly good, simple dish. I suggest adding extra potatoes as we fought over them!"
Ingredients You'll Need
4 whole chicken leg
4 large potato
1/3 cup Italian dressing (I used Italian Dressing Seasoning Dry Mix)
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut potatoes into wedges.
3. Place potatoes and chicken into 9 by 13 pan.
4. Pour dressing over chicken and potatoes.
5. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over chicken and potatoes.
6. Bake for 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through.
** photo by boomette at flickr.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
I love simple, easy and YUMMY
Thanks for sharing!!