"Breakfast/Omelet"Serves 4 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
This is a great tasting and easy breakfast recipe to make.
Ingredients You'll Need
4 organic large eggs
4 tsp of whole milk
4 tbs of cheddar cheese
4 tsp of butter
1) whisk egg and milk in medium bowl with fork
2) melt butter in pan then slowly poor egg
3) pour egg then tilt till even. let egg cook.
4) continue to cook for a minute. Don't let egg brown.
5) sprinkle the top with cheese and with a spatula, fold in half.
6)continue to cook till cheese is melted
7) cool then cut into bite size pieces
Pairs Well With
Bacon or sausage