"Asian chicken not really sweet but easy to make and you will definitely enjoy it."Serves 4 Servings | Prep Time | Cook Time 50 minutes total for cooking and preperation
Why I Love This Recipe
Delicious chicken dish. Not sweet and not difficult to make
Ingredients You'll Need
2 tbs corn starch
4 egg whites
2 large chicken breast cut into bite size
1/2 cup orange juice
2 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs brown sugar
1 tbs rice wine vinegar
1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
1 clove minced garlic
1/4 tsp. minced ginger
1/2 cup chopped green onions
Vegetable oil for frying.
1. In a large bowl thoroughly mix together cornstarch and egg whites. Add chicken cubes. Let sit for about 10 minutes.
2. Mix orange juice, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, viniger, garlic, sesame
oil and pepper and stir until throughly combined. Add to a non stick skillet and heat until bubbling and starts to thicken on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Wisk together cornstarch and 1/4 cup water in a small bowl and add about 2 tablespoons to the sauce. Mix in and thicken for 1 minute
4. Cook chicken in a deep frying pan until oil is how. Carefull add chicken to oil and cook until all sides are golden brown and chicken is cooked. Set chicken aside on paper towel to dry.
5. Toss chicken into sauce. Plate and add scallons to top. Serve hot and enjoy.
Pairs Well With