Mrs. Einhorn's Monster Cookie Bars
"Easy & fun dessert bars!"Serves 18 | Prep Time 15 minutes | Cook Time 15 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
ALTERNATIVES TO PEANUT BUTTER:
Sunbutter - It’s made with sunflower seeds instead of peanuts.
Cookie butter - It’s super sweet with added sugar, so cut back a bit on the sugar!
Submitted by: "Mrs. Einhorn"
Ingredients You'll Need
1/2 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 3/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 3/4 cup quick cooking oats
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup M&Ms
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together softened butter and brown sugar.
3. Using a hand mixer on medium speed, beat in peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix in oats.
5. Pour into large bowl of wet ingredients and mix well on medium speed.
6. Fold in M&M’s and chocolate chips with a spoon.
7. Press batter into a greased 9×13 pan.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
9. Cool completely and cut into squares