Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 Can pre-made biscuit dough (like Pillsbury)
1/2 Cup white sugar
Cinnamon, as much as you like
1 Cup melted butter
Glaze - Icing sugar, water and a bit of vanilla or citrus juice (lemon or orange)
1. Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
2. Grease a bunt pan (angel food pan or bread pan might work too).
3. Separate biscuits and cut each into 4.
4. Roll each dough piece into a ball.
5. Coat each ball with cinnamon and sugar mixture and drop the balls into the pan.
6. Pour melted butter over the raw bread.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes, until top is golden brown.
8. Flip pan over and remove the bread while it is still warm. Pour glaze over the warm bread.