Marinated Grilled Beef Fajitas
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup beer
6 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 lb flank steaks
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 small onion, sliced
8 flour tortillas
1. Combine beer, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, and cilantro.
2. Add steak to the marinade, turning to coat.
3. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
4. Heat oil in a medium skillet.
5. Add bell peppers and onion.
6. Cook, stirring occasionally until tender.
7. Preheat grill.
8. Remove steak from marinade and grill until med-rare to medium.
9. Let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
10. Cut steak into thin strips across the grain.
11. Serve with tortillas, onions and peppers, salsa, sour cream and guacamole.