Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs With Cream Cheese
Why I Love This Recipe
Keto friendly dessert
Ingredients You'll Need
6 oz wt. cream cheese
4 tbsp salted butter
3 tbsp granular swerve sweetener (43 g or 1.5 oz wt.)
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
1. Let the cream cheese and butter sit at room temperature until softened before continuing with the
2. In a bowl, combine sweetener, lemon juice, and lemon zest (if using), stirring until well-mixed.
3. In a separate bowl, microwave the cream cheese for about 10 seconds until very soft and pliable. This
is an optional step, but it makes the cream cheese more easily combined with the other ingredients.
4. Add cream cheese and butter to the bowl with the lemon juice mixture. Use an electric hand mixer on
low speed to beat until well-mixed.
5. Divide the batter into 16 round silicone molds. Freeze for several hours until completely solid, before
serving. Store leftovers in the freezer.