Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
Best tasting cookies!
Ingredients You'll Need
1/2 cup Butter, room temperature
1/4 cup Granulated sugar
1/3 cup Brown sugar
1 Large egg
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 cup (+ 2 teas) All Purpose Flour
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Coarsely Chopped Walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Beat the butter and both sugars in a large mixing bowl until light
and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Mix the flour, salt, and baking soda in another bowl. Add the dry
ingredients to the batter and mix until well blended. Stir in the
chocolate chips and walnuts.
4. Drop the dough by small scoops 2 to 3 inches apart on an ungreased
cookie sheet. Flatten each scoop with the back of a spoon to about 3
inches in diameter.
5. Bake until the centers are still slightly soft to the touch, 11 to
14 minutes. Let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer
to racks to cool completely.