Healthy Broccoli Fried Rice
"Main Dish, Healthy Broccoli Fried Rice; in class recipe"Serves 3 servings | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 6 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
You should choose this recipe because it is healthy and when you make it right it is good.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup blanched broccoli florests
2 cups brown rice
2 tsp oil
2 tsp finely chopped garlic
2 whole dry kashimiri red chilies
1/4 cup thinly sliced onions
1 tsp finely chopped ginger
1 tsp finely chopped green chilies
1 tsp soy sauce
salt to taste
1. To make healthy broccoli fried rice, heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and dry red chilies and saute on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
2. Add the onions, ginger, and green chilies and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
3. Add broccoli and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
4. Add the brown rice, soy sauce and salt, mix gently and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes.
5. Serve the healthy broccoli fried rice hot.
Pairs Well With
Healthy broccoli fried rice would go good with a side of chicken.