Grandmas Blueberry Muffins_Kinsey
"My grandmas favorite blueberry muffin recipe with delicious crumb topping"Serves 18 muffins | Prep Time 20 minutes | Cook Time 40 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
I used to love making these blueberry muffins with my grandma when I was growing up!
Submitted by: "Ms. Kinsey's"
Ingredients You'll Need
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup canola oil
3/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup blueberries
1 cup all- purpose flour
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners
3. (For the topping) In a bowl, combine flour with the brown sugar, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in the melted butter.
4. In a bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder and salt.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sugar, eggs and canola oil and whisk together until combined. Whisk in the milk and vanilla. Add the flour mixture and whisk until the batter is smooth.
6. Stir in the blueberries!
7. Spoon the batter into the 18 cups, filling them 3/4 full. Sprinkle the crumb topping on top of each muffin.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until the muffins are golden and a toothpick come out clean. Let the muffins cool in the pan for 10 minutes before serving.