English Muffin Pizza
"Quick and eazy pizza"Serves 6 | Prep Time 20 min | Cook Time 10 - 12 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
A quick and easy way to make pizza. Great for young children that want to cook with adult supervision in using oven.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 package of 12 English muffins
12 oz of home made sauce pizza or 1 can of pizza sauce about 12-16 oz.
1 8 oz package of shredded mozzarella cheese (can use kraft yellow or white shreeded american cheese)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees or can use a toaster oven.
2. Place English muffines which are sliced in half on a baking sheet inside up. Should be able to put 12 on a baking shee.
3. Sprinkle half of the mozzarella on the 12 muffin halves.
4. Spoon about two tbs. spoons of sauce on each muffin.
5. Prepare the remaining 12 halves the same wayl.
6. Place pans in oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Sides of muffens should be brown and cheese should be melted.
7. Remove muffins and place in dish and serve. Enjoy!