Chocolate Drizzled Potato Chips
"Potato chips with chocolate drizzle."Serves 6 Servings | Prep Time 15 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Children love chocolate and they also love potato chips. This is a fun way to serve and enjoy both at the same mouthfull. East to make.
Ingredients You'll Need
• 3 cups regular or kettle-cooked potato chips
• 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
• 1 teaspoon shortening
1, Spread your favorite potato chips on parchment paper.
2. Melt butter and butter in the microwave for a minute and check. keep checking every 30 seconds. Remove when all is melted.
3. Drizzle melted chocolate and butter mixture over chips.
4. Wait for chocolate to harden and then enjou
Can put in refigerator for about 5 minutes to harden chocolate at a quicker pace.