Why I Love This Recipe
This is really the only recipe that I experimented with that turned out, so you can see why I'd want to keep it a secret... well I saw that kitchen-aid give away thing for this month, so I decided to add an original recipe!
Ingredients You'll Need
-Boneless Chicken Breast
-One package fettuccine (I used half a package and it was plenty)
-One bottle of cheese sauce
SAUCE TO COAT CHICKEN
-salt&pepper to taste
-One garlic clove, minced
-About 1/4 cup minced onions
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Plus extra for cooking)
-1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1) Cook fettuccine in boiling salt water, about 12 minutes
2) Chop Chicken Breast into small chunks. I use frozen chicken and it is easier to cut that way.
3) Mix together mustard, salt&pepper, Garlic, Onion, EVOO, vinegar, and Italian seasoning in a medium size bowl.
4) Coat chicken with mixture.
5) Put extra EVOO in a frying pan and heat until it starts to sizzle. Add the chicken and cook until chicken starts to brown
6) Mix together the cheese sauce, fettuccine and chicken in a large sauce pan.
7) EAT IT!!!!