"Chick pea salad"Serves 2 | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
This is just great all around dinner to keep it light but can also be eaten as a starter. This is so flavorful and delicious but also so easy. There is so much texture but all of them work well together. This can also be made completely different from person to person depending on your personal preference. And you can find all these ingredients right i your pantry so what's not to love.
Ingredients You'll Need
Can of chick pea
Half an onion
2-3 cloves of garlic
Chilli powder salt
1 teaspoon oil
1. First add in oil into a hot pot and puts in chopped onion and garlic.
2. Once garlic and onion is golden and softened add in the chickpeas. Also add in the salt and chili to taste saute for about 2 minutes.
3. Next, remove chickpea from flame and set aside to cool.
4. Now in a separate bowl add as much or as little cut lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrots as you want and mix.
5. Once chickpea is cooled added it into the vegetables and add dressing of choice.