"Dessert,Caramel Apples"Serves 6 | Prep Time 10 min | Cook Time 20 min
Why I Love This Recipe
I choose this recipe because i like caramel apples,and also easy to make. It was a quick easy and fun recipe to make.
made in lab
Ingredients You'll Need
2 Cups sugar
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 Tsp pure vanilla extract
Kasher salt (To taste )
6 apples well washed and died
Nonstick cooking spray for parchment paper
Toppings of your choice
10 min to prep
1) add the sugar, corn syrup+1/2 cup of water to a sauce pan over med high heat, stir before the sugar begins to boil to combine the ingredients ; bring mixture to a boil.
2) Cook until the mixture begins to turn an amber color, then swirl to even out the color and then remove from heat.
3) Carefully pour in the cream and gently whisk to combine and stir in the butter vanellia and a pinch of kesher salt until smooth
4) one at a time dip an apple using the stick as a handle and swirling to coat completely allow execs caramel to drip off the bowl
5) set each apple on the parchment paper sprinkle with toppings of your choice
6) let cool and come back later
Pairs Well With
ice cream desert with caramel apples