Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 cup blueberries (if frozen, thaw and drain)
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. Line muffin cups with papers
3. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
4. In small bowl, beat egg with fork. Stir in milk and oil
5. Make a well in the center of the combined dry ingredients.
6. Pour Liquids in
7. Stir just unitl the flour is moistened. DO NOT OVERMIX! Batter should be lumpy.
8.Add blueberries. Gently fold in.
9. Fill miffin cups 2/3 full.
10. Bake 20-25 minutes or until light brown on top
11. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack