Why I Love This Recipe
Easy, delicious dessert to gather everyone around your table! - Resa Calloway
Ingredients You'll Need
1 box Nilla Reduced- Fat Vanilla Wafers (These don’t get soggy)
5 large bananas
8 ounces regular cream cheese, at room temperature
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3 cups milk
2 small boxes vanilla instant pudding mix
16 ounces Cool Whip, divided
1. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, whip cream cheese until fluffy
and free of any lumps.
2. Add condensed milk and mix well.
3. Add milk and mix well.
4. Add pudding mix and mix on high speed until pudding thickens
5. Reduce speed to low and mix in 1 cup of Cool Whip.
6. In a 13”x 9” pan or large bowl, arrange a layer of vanilla wafers.
Slice 2 1/2 bananas on top of the wafers.
7. Pour on ½ of the pudding mixture.
8. Arrange another layer of wafers and top with remaining sliced
9. Pour on the remaining pudding.
10. Top with remaining Cool Whip.
11. Decorate the sides with additional vanilla wafers.
12. Refrigerate immediately