Baked Mini Donuts
"Dessert, Baked Mini Donuts"Serves 12 | Prep Time 15-17 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Making it in school.
Ingredients You'll Need
2 Tbsp. Butter
1/8 Cup of Vegetable Oil
1/4 Cup of Granulated Sugar
2 Tbsp. and 2 tsp. Brown Sugar
3/4 tsp. of Baking Powder
1/8 tsp. Baking Soda
1/4 tsp. of Nutmeg
1/4 tsp. of Salt
1/2 tsp. of Vanilla
1 1/3 Cup of all-purpose Flour
1/2 Cup of Milk
1. Preheat oven to 425 and grease donut pan with cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter, vegetable oil, and sugars until smooth.
3. Add in the egg, beating to combine.
4. Stir in the baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla.
5. Stir in the flour into the mixture alternately with the milk (Beginning and ending with flour) making sure everything is combined.
6. Spoon the batter into the pan, filling a fourth an inch shy of the room.
7. Bake donuts for 10 minutes; remove and wait 5 minutes before turning them out of the pan.
8. Shake warm donuts in a plastic bag filled with powdered sugar.
Pairs Well With