Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti
Why I Love This Recipe
I love this recipe, so quick and easy.
Ingredients You'll Need
prepared spaghetti sauce (24 oz)
ground beef, lean
diced green pepper
Parmesan cheese, grated
mozzarella cheese, shredded
Cook spaghetti noodles according to directions on packet and drain.
2. Add cream cheese while noodles are hot and mix thoroughly.
3. Next, brown the ground beef, green peppers, onions, grated carrots, and garlic in a pan.
4. Add Italian seasoning.
5. Drain. Put back into pan and stir in spaghetti sauce.
6. In a Pyrex 9x13 baking dish, spray lightly, spread a small amount of hamburger mixture on the bottom.
7. Next, put spaghetti on top of the sauce.
8. Then add the rest of the hamburger mixture.
9. Sprinkle your Parmesan cheese.
Pairs Well With