Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 4 tablespoons butter, divided
* 2 tablespoons Crisco® Light Olive Oil
* 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower, thawed
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
* 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter and oil until onion is tender. Add the cauliflower, salt, pepper and nutmeg; saute for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Melt remaining butter; toss with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over cauliflower mixture.
Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake for 10 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.