prosciutto and camembert salad
Why I Love This Recipe
This dish is personally one of my favorites as its such a light and refreshing dish.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 pack letus ( of choice)
1 cup baby tomatoes
1/2 large cucumber
1 avocado ( more is optional)
1/2 red onion
1 pack of prosciutto
1 block of camembert cheese
3 sliced fig in half
1 red pepper
1. Slice or brake your letus up and place in a bowl.
2. Slice baby tomatoes,cucumber,onion and avocado in preferred way. 3. place in bowl with letus and mix together.
4. slice red pepper and camembert and add to other components
5. gently tear your prosciutto into slices and add to bowl of salad.
6. diagonally cut your fig in half and place on top of prosciutto.
7. in joy your Delicious dish !!
Pairs Well With
light or creamy salad dressing of choice
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Clean Eating