Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1/2 stick butter or margarine, softened
1/2 pound grated cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
24 small stuffed olives
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine softened butter with cheese in a mixing bowl until well blended.
3. In a different bowl, mix the flour, paprika, and salt.
4. Add flour mix to cheese and combine well.
4. Form eyeballs around olives with teaspoon size bits of dough.
5. Place them on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
These can also be made ahead. Freeze unbaked eyeballs. When ready to use, thaw eyeballs on cookie sheet for about one-half hour before baking.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Halloween