Super Easy Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Coconut Oil
Why I Love This Recipe
As a side dish, Roasted Sweet Potatoes never disappoint. They just pair so well with many dishes, such as pork loin, baked chicken, and some other savory meals. But did you know that Roasted Sweet Potatoes offer more than just good taste? They also provide different nutritional benefits because they contain vitamin A, magnesium, B vitamins, and potassium.
Nothing says fall like the warm, nutty taste of roasted sweet potatoes. This recipe is made extra delicious by the addition of Coco Treasure’s Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. It enhances the natural sweetness of everyone’s favorite autumn tuber, and it adds an extra layer of flavor that complements the spicy seasonings perfectly. Serve this as a side dish with meat or poultry, or to make a hearty, healthy salad for lunch or dinner, toss these slightly caramelized, lightly crispy potatoes over salad greens dressed in your favorite balsamic vinaigrette. Add a handful of toasted walnuts and a generous sprinkle of goat cheese for the final touch.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 tablespoon Coco Treasure’s Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
2 large sweet potatoes
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Peel and chop potatoes into one-inch (approximately) squares.
2. Place oven-safe skillet over medium heat and melt Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
3. Add potatoes and seasonings to skillet, stir to coat all ingredients evenly.
4. Place skillet in a pre-heated 350-degree oven.
5. Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender and slightly browned.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Side Dish