Lemon Strawberry Triangles
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 17 1/4-ounce package Pepperidge Farm™ Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets (2 sheets)
2 tablespoons sugar
1/3 cup prepared lemon curd
3 cups sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping
3 tablespoons strawberry fruit spread or preserves
2 tablespoons water
3 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1. Thaw pastry sheets at room temperature 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll each sheet into 1 4- by 12-inch rectangle. Sprinkle each sheet with 1 tablespoon sugar. Place on baking sheets. Place a wire rack on top of each pastry. Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Remove wire racks. Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire racks.
3. Cut each pastry sheet crosswise diagonally forming an X; then cut in half lengthwise and crosswise, making 16 triangles in all.
4. In medium bowl gently fold lemon curd into whipped cream. Set aside. In small saucepan over medium-high heat, heat fruit spread and water, stirring constantly. Stir in strawberries. Remove from heat.
5. Spread each of 8 pastry triangles with about 1/3 cup lemon mixture and top with about 1/4 cup strawberries. Cover with remaining pastry triangles. Serve with remaining strawberries.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Misc. Dessert