Dungeness Crab Tacos with Radishes
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
• Juice and zest of 1 lemon, divided
• 2 tbsp (30 mL) miso paste
• 2 tbsp (30 mL) Dijon mustard
• 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey (can be substituted with maple syrup)
• 1 cup (250 mL) canola oil
• 1 ripe avocado
• 3/4 cup (180 mL) fresh-cooked Ocean Wise Dungeness crab
• 6 crispy wonton shells
• 2 radishes, thinly shaved
• 1/2 cup (125 mL) radish sprouts
• Sea salt
• Freshly ground pepper
1. Set aside 1 tsp (5 mL) of lemon juice for the avocado. Mix remaining juice with lemon zest, miso paste, mustard, honey, and canola oil in a blender to make the dressing. Mash avocado with a fork. Season with 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
2. Mix about 1/4 cup (60 mL) dressing into the crab meat and taste, adjusting as needed. Refrigerate the remaining dressing for up to two weeks — it works great on salads.
3. To serve, put crab meat mixture into the wonton shells so they are bursting. Spoon the avocado mixture onto a plate and place assembled tacos on top. Garnish with radish slices and sprouts.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Fish