Why I Love This Recipe
Found this recipe years ago and love it.
Ingredients You'll Need
3 large chicken breasts or 6 chicken thighs
4 tablespoons flour
3 packages george washington golden seasoning chicken broth, powder (if unable to find, any powdered chicken broth will do)
1-2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup water
1/2 cup mango chutney
1. Remove skin from chicken.
2. Mix flour with the G Washington Golden and garlic powder (set aside 1 tablespoon flour mixture).
3. Coat chicken with flour and brown in butter.
Place chicken in a baking pan.
4. Stir reserved flour into the butter in the skillet.
5. Slowly add water and stir over low heat until slightly thickened.
6. Add chutney and stir until blended.
7. Pour sauce over chicken.
8. Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
9. Remove cover and bake for 15 more minutes.
10. Serve with rice or egg noodles.