Baked Squash and Zucchini Coins
Why I Love This Recipe
Easy, healthy and delicious!
Ingredients You'll Need
1/2 plain breadcrumbs
Montreal seasoning to taste
1 yellow squash
1. Mix breadcrumbs and seasoning on a plate.
2. Beat egg in a small bowl.
3. Slice zucchini and squash into 1/4" thick coins.
4. Dip zucchini and squash into egg and then into breadcrumb mixture.
5. Coat a parchment lined cookie sheet with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil. Arrange zucchini and squash coins on cookie sheet and back at 425 for about 10 minutes per side, until golden brown.